Abs Car Kit Bluetooth 3.0 Multi Point Handsfree Speakerphone Used
This product is a wireless bluetooth hands-free car kit, without
installation just clip on the car sun visor, very easy to use. It
can connect with two mobile phones by bluetooth at the same time.
With many functions, it's very popular.
Appearence and Function
1.Bluetooth version :V3.0 + EDR
2.Full frequency range:2.4GHz~2.48GHz, ISM band,
3.Bluetooth transmission distance up to 10meters (Class 2),
4.Charging time: approx 3 hours ,
5.Standby time: approx 1000hours ,
6.Talk time: approx 17 hours ,
7.Charging voltage:DC 5.0V-6.0V,400 mA
8.Battery: 650ma BL-5B,
9.Features latest CVC echo/noise reduction for reducing background
10.Sun Visor Clip Design.
V3.0 + EDR
|Charging time||3 hours|
Chinese, English, Spanish
Note: The above configuration may change or upgrade according to the
product development plan without any prior notice.
Charging the battery
The product with built-in rechargeable battery can be charged
random by the equipped charger. To use the Bluetooth Speakerphone
for the first time, pls charge the speakerphone fully.
- Prior to using the speakerphone, it is recommended to charge the
battery fully for the first time. Normal full charging time is 3
- While charging, the red LED indicator will light up. After charging
finished, the red LED indicator will be off and voice report "power
Using the Speakerphone
1. Ensure your speakerphone and mobile phone is placed within 10
meters-Bluetooth sensing distance
2. After successful Bluetooth connection, any incoming or outgoing
call will automatically connected to this speakerphone first, you
can operate your mobile phone and transfer back to mobile phone.
Once pairing is completed and battery is full charged, the
following functions would be available for you.
- Making a call
- Answering a call
- Reject a call
- Last number re-dialing
- Adjusting the volume
- Conversation switch between the speakerphone and mobile phone
Care and Maintenance
1. Do not expose the speakerphone to liquid, moisture or humidity,
as it is not waterproof
2. Do not use abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the speakerphone
3. Do not place the speakerphone in high temperature, as it may
result in an explosion
4. Do not expose the speakerphone to contract with sharp objects as
this will cause scratching and damage
5. Do not attempt to disassemble the speakerphone, as it does not
contain serviceable components
6. If you do not use the speakerphone for the long time, be sure to
store it in a dry place, free extreme temperature, humidity and
1. Check local laws regarding use of a mobile phone and
speakerphone when driving. If you use a speakerphone when driving,
ensure your attention and focus remains on your responsibility of
2. Never allow children to lay with the speakerphone. small parts
may be a choking hazard.